Thursday, November 20, 2008

rsg trial qustions

RSG: Trial Prep

Trial of Chairman Mao: Witness Question Sheet
Directions: You as a witness are to write four questions and answers in the perspective of your character using the book as a reference. You should find passages from the novel in support of Chairman Mao OR evidence against him depending the side of the case you are representing. Remember to USE page numbers and POST these questions on your blog. Lawyers, use this document to create cross-examination questions. Two per character should be sufficient.

Character: Student Name:

1. Question: How has Mao Ze-Dong effected your life, would you have done better with out him?

Answer: (include page #)

I have showed my respect for him and because of it I Have higher class status. I have a good education, I don't need to work as much, and get to be a part in Activities, like being elected for the Red guard Committee on pg.166. Being elected showed my Honor for our chairman, I even led the morning Benediction on pg. 166 as well. Without him I wouldn't have been at school and working more probably, I still work like when I left school early on pg.172 to make dinner but I think we some work to do, if we didn't we would be bourgeoisie. I am respected now because of him, and feel proud to be a Red guard for him, was quite emotional for him on pg. 167.

2. Question: Did you try to help Ji-Li become a educable child? How?

Answer: (include page #)

Well I try to show her to work hard and congratulate her on pg. 169 when does well in her math. On pg. 201 and 200 I tell her and the other girls we have to keep on working no matter how long it takes to make the picture of Mao. On pg. 204 to 205 I tell her bout my brother who has epilepsy. She wonders why I don't stay with him, so I try to teach her that our chair man is first instead of family. Later after that emotional time I find out on pg. 232 that she wanted to go to the factories for the summer instead of the rice fields becuase she wants t be with family. After telling about my brother she still doesn't listen. I have to cry to convince her so that she goes and learns a lesson. She proably wouldn't have gone if I hadn't cried or persuaded her.

3. Question: Why did you go to the rice fields instead of the factoy?

Who wouldn't, I went becuase

No comments: